Its interesting how much life can change in a matter of a week. Ya never know what is going to happen and how it is going to change EVERYTHING. For the last month or two I have been wondering what was going to happen with my relationship with Brian. We were starting to get to that point where either you move forward and possibly get married, or you end the relationship and start the whole dating process all over again. I had decided that if he wanted to move forward, I was okay with that, but he still wasn't saying anything. Then a week and half ago, everything changed. I went from having no idea where this was going one day, to planning a wedding the next! I'm not gonna lie, I'm definitely happy about it, but its crazy how fast it all can change.
So there you have the big news! In 57 days, I will no longer be Nicole Twede, I will be Nicole Fisher! :D How did all this come about you might ask? well I already typed up the whole story for our web page so I'll just have you go to that:
https://sites.google.com/site/marriageiswhatbringsustogether/home
I'm not sure what is going to happen to this blog yet, I will probably keep it updated a little bit (probably about as much as I do now anyway) but I think I'm going to start a new one as well. I'll have to see if Brian wants to help out with that one. ;) So for now we'll call it good!
Penny for Thought:
Life really can change forever in a single moment. Nothing in this life is truly certain. As one of my favorite movies says "Nothings certain till your dead and even then I'm sure God negotiates." Well I'm not so sure about the negotiation part, but life really does have twists and turns and unexpected bumps along the way, not all of them bad. Just be prepared for the unexpected and don't get your heart to set on things because God just may have something better in store for you. I know he did for me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment